Korean-style okonomiyaki pancake. In addition to kimchi, squid and octopus, it is also delicious with pork ribs and oysters.
|Chinese cabbage kimchi||80g|
|green onion||1 bundle|
|Sesame oil||1 tablespoon|
|Squid and shrimp (frozen seafood mix)||80g|
|soy sauce||1.5 tablespoons|
[How to make]
- For preparation, cut green onions into 2-3cm lengths. Roughly chop the kimchi. Put squid and shrimp in boiling water.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl, add a little salt and beat it.
- Put  in a bowl, sprinkle with flour and mix everything, then add  and mix.
- Pour sesame oil into a frying pan, pour in , and brown both sides.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve on a plate.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and add the sauce to the pancake.