Kimchi is attracting attention from health-conscious people because capsaicin is effective in burning fat and lactic acid bacteria contribute to health. It is also a popular menu item at Aunt Choi's restaurant.
|material name||Quantity (for 2 people)|
|cooked rice||3 servings|
|green onion||a quarter|
|pork belly||4 sheets|
|salt and pepper||a little|
|soy sauce||a little|
- Finely chop the kimchi and cut the pork belly into appropriate sizes.
- Heat a frying pan, add oil, add minced garlic and let it smell.
- When the garlic turns golden brown, add the pork belly and cook through.
- To prevent the garlic from burning, place it on a plate with the pork belly.
- Pour the beaten egg into the frying pan with the remaining oil, and add the rice when it is half-boiled and mix the egg.
- When the rice is browned, add the green onions and kimchi and fry for a while.
- Add the garlic and pork ribs that you had picked up when the aroma started to rise, and stir-fry.
- When the meat is completely cooked, season it with salt and pepper.